Celestialwizard889

CASIO 7300IN INDIAN PERCUSSION SET

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum.

i have recently purchased Casio WK 7600 and I have been distressed not to find those Punjabi voices ( OH Shava and all). Can someone share the percussion set from Casio ctk 7300 In, since both the above mentioned keyboards have got same sample, i.e., .AL.

Expecting a reply.

Have a nice day!

No !  The ability to load "Tone with Wave" and "Drum with Wave" User data was a feature of the older 76 key WK-3XXX models and their 61 key CTK counterparts.  None of the newer CTK/WK-6XXX/7XXX models can do this, as they are not equipped with wave sample memory.

Thanks tnicoson. I am aware of the fact, however still hope to create a .tn7 tone file externally and then use the same as an user tone. the possibility might help if there is any hand on application for the same.

The .tn7 Tone files contain only wave shaping parameters that sculpt the sound of the wave samples that are contained within the keyboard's own internal wave-ROM.  They do not contain samples or sound of any kind.  Basically, the .tn7 Tone files are just a set of instructions that tell the keyboard's sound engine how to use its own internal wave samples to make a particular sound. There are no samples in a .tn7 Tone file.  Even if you developed a way to attach a sample to a .tn7 Tone file, the keyboard's operating system would have no way of knowing how to use it, as it is preprogrammed to look only to its wave-ROM for wave samples.