CASIO 7300IN INDIAN PERCUSSION SET

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum.

i have recently purchased Casio WK 7600 and I have been distressed not to find those Punjabi voices ( OH Shava and all). Can someone share the percussion set from Casio ctk 7300 In, since both the above mentioned keyboards have got same sample, i.e., .AL.

Expecting a reply.

Have a nice day!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

No !  The ability to load "Tone with Wave" and "Drum with Wave" User data was a feature of the older 76 key WK-3XXX models and their 61 key CTK counterparts.  None of the newer CTK/WK-6XXX/7XXX models can do this, as they are not equipped with wave sample memory.

The .tn7 Tone files contain only wave shaping parameters that sculpt the sound of the wave samples that are contained within the keyboard's own internal wave-ROM.  They do not contain samples or sound of any kind.  Basically, the .tn7 Tone files are just a set of instructions that tell the keyboard's sound engine how to use its own internal wave samples to make a particular sound. There are no samples in a .tn7 Tone file.  Even if you developed a way to attach a sample to a .tn7 Tone file, the keyboard's operating system would have no way of knowing how to use it, as it is preprogrammed to look only to its wave-ROM for wave samples.

• 4 months later...

Simon

You will find a selection of Tones and Rhythms from the CTK-6300IN and CTK-7300IN here:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/7372-indian-tunes-and-rhytms-on-ctk-7300in/&do=findComment&comment=36655

The very top line of the above page looks like a single link, but it is actually 5 individual links all butted up together.  When you get there, just point to and click on the individual links, and that will take you to the correct locations in the File Downloads section of this forum.

Then go to the CTK/WK File Downloads section and scroll down through all the postings there to see if there is anything else you would be interested in.  There are only 48 downloads there (2 pages worth), so it doesn't take long to scroll through them all:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/category/39-ctk-wk/&page=2

I hope you find something you can make use of !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tnicoson said:

Simon

You will find a selection of Tones and Rhythms from the CTK-6300IN and CTK-7300IN here:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/7372-indian-tunes-and-rhytms-on-ctk-7300in/&do=findComment&comment=36655

The very top line of the above page looks like a single link, but it is actually 5 individual links all butted up together.  When you get there, just point to and click on the individual links, and that will take you to the correct locations in the File Downloads section of this forum.

Then go to the CTK/WK File Downloads section and scroll down through all the postings there to see if there is anything else you would be interested in.  There are only 48 downloads there (2 pages worth), so it doesn't take long to scroll through them all:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/category/39-ctk-wk/&page=2

I hope you find something you can make use of !

Thanks Ted :-)

• 9 months later...

I have a CTK7200 and I have been trying to find out a way to create to rythamic patterns in it using indian drums for a while. Unfortunately indian drums are available only in the Indian version of this keyboard, CTK7300in. I tried to buy that keyboard, but I couldn't as it looks like they are sold only within India.

I figured out a way to create custom Indian rhythms using MIDI files. I created a new song file in Anvil studio, added a rhythm track. I went to the compose mode and clicked on the add notes button. There we can add the drum notes we are going to use in the track. If you want to add Tabla notes use the first 6 notes, Dolak next 6-12, mrudangam 12-17. These notes are not shown there by default. You may have to click show all notes check box(may be a feature added in the later Anvil studio versions). 

Create the track using the notes you picked, convert MIDI to ac6 file and feed it into your keyboard. It's simple.