Changing the number of measures in Pattern Sequencer

Working on the Pattern Sequencer in the CTK 7200. I seem to have forgotten how to change the number of measures I want my pattern to be. The default is four measures but I want it to go 8,12 or maybe even 16 depending on what I want to create. I know it's possible because I've done it before but last night I could not figure out how to get back to that screen for the life of me. I've looked in the manual and it doesn't appear to address it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :)

Terence

The instructions you are looking for begin with Item 1 at the bottom of the left hand column of Page E-120 in the manual and continue through Item 4 at the top half of the right hand column on that page.  Be sure to read the "IMPORTANT !" note, preceding Step 1, which states that this procedure only works when all instrument parts for the section (NORMAL, VARIATION, etc) being edited are empty.  That is to say, the editor is not sophisticated enough to delete or insert measures into sections that already contain instrument note data.  To do that, you would have to first use the preceding procedure at the top of the left hand column of Page E-120 to clear instrument note data from the section(s) whose length (number of measures) you want to change.

Good luck !

Regards,

Ted