Will Casio provide some extra Rythms and Tones for CTK keyboards?

Will Casio provide some news Rythms and Tones for the CTK series (esp CTK6XXX & CTK7XXX series)? Has the support ended for these keyboards?  At least a few Rythms of good quality.

(I know there are some Rythms that are downloadable from Casio music world, but those are quite old and were for the older CTK models. The Tones are CKF files which do not work on new CTK series (CTK6300IN etc.). Also there are some drum kits... But how to load it on the new CTK keyboards?)

Jacob

Unlike the older WK-3XXX keyboards, which saw aftermarket Tones, Rhythms, Drumkits, and samples, the newer CTK/WK-6000/7000 units saw only a 50-pack aftermarket Rhythm set that have now even been removed from official Casio websites and are no longer available for download from them.  These are the Rhythm files that Casiokid is refering to.  Fortunately, you can still download them from this forum at:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/file/1080-old-casio-ac7-rhythm-style-files/

If you do not have them, you may want to give them a try.  There are a few polkas, a couple of schlagers, a couple of dance, and the rest latin genre, but other than this, I am afraid that you comment about no further support is true.  You can still receive support for problems, but I would not look for any more aftermarket items.  Casio's attention is in a different direction these days.

Regards,

Ted

Jacob

Unlike the older WK-3XXX keyboards, which saw aftermarket Tones, Rhythms, Drumkits, and samples, the newer CTK/WK-6000/7000 units saw only a 50-pack aftermarket Rhythm set that have now even been removed from official Casio websites and are no longer available for download from them.  These are the Rhythm files that Casiokid is refering to.  Fortunately, you can still download them from this forum at:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/file/1080-old-casio-ac7-rhythm-style-files/

If you do not have them, you may want to give them a try.  There are a few polkas, a couple of schlagers, a couple of dance, and the rest latin genre, but other than this, I am afraid that you comment about no further support is true.  You can still receive support for problems, but I would not look for any more aftermarket items.  Casio's attention is in a different direction these days.

Regards,

Ted

I have these Rythms already. I wish if Casio did something for the new CTKs/WKs...

Can we expand the drum set or DSPs with those old CTK Drum and DSP packs? If yes, please explain.