CASIO please create a new FINGERED on MZ-X!

Silvano Silva

CASIO could put in a new update the insertion of a single note FINGERED.
Playing inversions in FINGERED3 is sometimes complicated by chord chaining.
The other brands already have this recognition of chords in which by doing triad the keyboard recognizes the chord and if make a note only for quick inversions the keyboard plays all the instruments of the accompaniment in a note only allowing to complete in the left hand minor and major chords. :banghead:

Playing Bossa Nova and Standarts with FINGERED 3 without chord encoding is a difficult and uncomfortable task.

Yamahas Keyboard Recognize notes using octaves and keyboards Rolands recognize just by pressing a key in the accompaniment!

Yes BradMZ.  Is Chord Mode;)
It is a system that recognizes the chords normally as FINGERED 1 but when you play a key the keyboard does not sound bigger but only the note.
All the instruments of the accompaniment launch a single note including the bass that stops groove and stays in marking. This feature has other YKR marks.
My old Roland already does this recognition.

CASIO could put in a new update the insertion of a single note FINGERED.
Playing inversions in FINGERED3 is sometimes complicated by chord chaining.
The other brands already have this recognition of chords in which by doing triad the keyboard recognizes the chord and if make a note only for quick inversions the keyboard plays all the instruments of the accompaniment in a note only allowing to complete in the left hand minor and major chords. :banghead:

Playing Bossa Nova and Standarts with FINGERED 3 without chord encoding is a difficult and uncomfortable task.

Yamahas Keyboard Recognize notes using octaves and keyboards Rolands recognize just by pressing a key in the accompaniment!

Silvano,

Could you tell us exactly what you want to be able to do?  Like, "I want to press these keys and have this result".

Your post it is a bit confusing to me.

Fingered 3  mode works for me, I usually play 4 note chords but 1 and 2 finger chords also work in that mode for me.

Rick

Hi, Rick.
Casio is to be congratulated with the MZ line because many improvements have been made compared to the CTK / WK line.
For you to understand how the FINGERED of a note works  is not only pressing the note C and the keyboard makes a chord of C.
It is interesting a fingered system that recognizes as an example C by pressing the triad.
If we only pressed the note C the accompaniment would put all the instruments for a single note in the accompaniment.
This feature is very useful for fast inversions without having to make the chord inverted.
You can make a C/E chord by pressing only the E note and completing the harmony in the right hand.

This feature is already in the other brands.

Sorry My English :P

Hi Silvano,

try this:

Press Rhythmbutton and touch the CHORD INPUT TYPE. .On the next Screen Change the Input Type to FULL RANGE by touching it..

So you can Change the Cords on the full Keyboard.

This allows you to Play a single note with the left Hand and the Rest off your Cord with the right Hand.

It is possible to Play the Cord with the Left or the right Hand.

You can use other Instruments for Upper and Lower Keyboard as well as the ACCOMP.

Maybe thats what you want.

Karl-Heinz  

Hello KHHandschuh this system Full chord has in other brands also included in my Roland and does not solve.
If you do chords in both hands and need to do solos can give chord recognition problems.
The Yamahas understand when if two key C1 and C2 for example (Octave).
Rolands recognize a single note.