CTK-1000 manual for those who don't have it :)

Hello, everyone!

I'm aware that the CTK-1000 (1993 or so) manual is hard to find online, so I'm sharing a PDF copy here for those who didn't have it and may find it useful. :) I still don't have the keyboard, sadly, but I was able to get this digital copy through someone who has it. I reckon that some of its features aren't super clear, so I'm sure that having the manual helps. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!rpwWjSza!1TKyDG-ctUmj3SP0-WFoLl0IKqJDZViytiE352iXHcU

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Thank you very much, this is a very hard mamual to get, another site has it for sale for 5.00 us an the quality is not as good as yours.:)

I just joined this site to say thanks but now that I own this machine I will probably be using it a lot more.Why casio support dose not have this in there archives is a mystery to me and many others who have this machine.

• Like 1

Thank you! I have downloaded the manual and stored it safely away with all my other PDF manuals. I found the CTK 1000 to be fairly straightforward to use, though it will be good to read the manual and see if there's anything I missed. It's certainly an interesting board.

• Like 1

Hey, you're all welcome! I'm just happy to be able to share it. :) 

As a huge Casio fan, I wish that they would follow Yamaha's example and build an online archive with the manuals for their past instruments (even better if they could offer the service manuals). Most keyboards are straightforward to use indeed, but sometimes there are smaller things that aren't so clear, plus I think it's nice to have the PDFs so we can print it if we desire to do so (here in Brazil it is rare to obtain a keyboard and/or a synth with the original manual). And there's always the "odd case" - imagine using a HT-700 or a HT-3000 without the manual! Agh! I'm sure they could do it, and we longtime fans would be thankful. Did the miracles cease, Casio? C'mon.

PS.: Bill B: I'm aware of the website you mention and I have to say that I find it very unfair for someone to pay U$5 for a scan of an old manual and not even a good one at that. I bought a manual from that website in the past (Casio CK-500) and I don't think it was worth it. The scan wasn't even their own. You can be sure that if I manage to get more manuals not freely available online, I'll be sharing.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 3/5/2024 at 2:03 PM, Pablo_CTK1000 said:

Hello, could you share a link to download the CTK 1000 manual please? Yesterday I was fortunate enough to acquire one in good condition but without the user manual, greetings from Chile!

I've uploaded my PDF copy to the Downloads section of the forum. See link below:

• Thanks 1