Video Files on Forum ×

System improvements for Update MZ-X

Silvano Silva

Hello Friends I'm back!
I wanted to punctuate here some improvements that could be made in the MZ that I did not find on the keyboard.
Detail I have the MZ-X300

1-Synchronize Bank of Pads Created with Rhythms
Instead of changing the pad banks manually or by registration a good option would be if at each beat a bank of pads was attached to the rhythms.
Of course you could by the feature of disabling this feature and continue using Registration.

2-Time-locked rhythms

If I am playing a bolero to 95 BPM and change Style to a Disco there is not because the Disco continues to 95 BPM if the Disco by default is 120 BPM.
And it relieves the REGISTRATION MEMORY of a task where you do not have to disable FREEZE for sound changes.

3-Open Big Screen Time

In the changes of tempo by the buttons would be good a picture in the middle of the screen to show the time.

4-Fingered one note unique  SOLVED  (Hello. I had made a request on Fingered's MZ for one note Chord.
I was able to find the feature used eighth notes as on Yamaha keyboards.
Thank you so much.
On the keyboard screen the chords are seen as ex (C8)

Whatever news I find I'll continue with the list.

Mike Martin you could put these improvements to the MZ as they are standard features for professionals who use arrangers Keyboards :2thu: