need Pad for contemporary church music

Nifty560

New PX560 owner!

I went through all the factory tones looking for a nice subtle pad to underlie upper 1 and 2 tones for  use in church settings. 

Couldn't really find anything that wasn't edgy or weird.

Anybody have any suggestions?   I can get around well enough to edit something, or if you want to upload something that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

yeah...I wasn't happy with the factory pads in the hex layers either.  

HOWEVER, I downloaded and installed some of the user submissions yesterday, and was very pleasantly surprised to discover that Simone submitted an Lid+angels tone he made that I think will work quite well as a pad, and Mike submitted a SilkySmooth2 tone that would also work quite well !

Thank you both for your contributions! 

I assumed (hoped) the PX560 would do what I was looking for....I just didn't know how to get it there!   Now I see that IT CAN !

This discovery gives me much more confidence in the PX560 and satisfaction in my purchase, because I was frankly disappointed in the factory pads.

To all users:  Please keep submitting things you have made!  (I'm actually surprised at how little submissions there are in view of how long this model has been available).

maybe you should try the string ensembles as a pad....they aren't wierd at all....but....you've probably looked at them all ready.....they dont always say pad or anything.....just my two cents.....you could try them with a lot of reverb or delay and such ????