carpenter《Sing》,MIDI music production by WK7500

My music arrangement works.The use of  harp, pure  flute, Conga drum tone, and the other is the simulation of the "voice": Doo sound, Uuh sound, chorus pad, whistle. In the arrangement, texture, sound color let people register, arrangement of less goof: try to avoid weaknesses, humming sound with double effect, Doo department, is very similar in appearance and similar; the Uuh sound is too soft, can only be used to render; chorus sounds like pad is  beautiful girls far drifting voice, if let them take a main melody; whistle effect is the most distinct, strong penetrating power, is assured. I think, as to bring out the "human" and the sense of the scene, harp, flute and drum Konka is really a big drop.Sing.mp3

• Like 2

I concur with the sentiments posted above. Very nice job with that arrangement.

I think there is a lot I could learn from this that I might be able to apply to my XW-P1, many of whose PCM tones are based on those in the WK7500 (although probably not exactly the same).

For instance, the "Doo" PCM melody tone on the XW-P1 has very obvious looping. It's IMO not really useable alone. Does the "Doo" tone in the WK7500 have less obvious looping or did you do something to help hide it? While I can still hear the loop in your mp3 it is less obvious than I expected.

Another example: The choir sound starting at 30 seconds. It is very nice and better than I expected to hear from the WK7500. Is that an edited PCM preset or is it a combination using more than two parts? I think you said above that you used a chorus pad but I can't be certain.

Any tips you can provide would be appreciated. :) 

On 2017年4月13日 at 2:04 AM, AlenK said:

I concur with the sentiments posted above. Very nice job with that arrangement.

I think there is a lot I could learn from this that I might be able to apply to my XW-P1, many of whose PCM tones are based on those in the WK7500 (although probably not exactly the same).

For instance, the "Doo" PCM melody tone on the XW-P1 has very obvious looping. It's IMO not really useable alone. Does the "Doo" tone in the WK7500 have less obvious looping or did you do something to help hide it? While I can still hear the loop in your mp3 it is less obvious than I expected.

Another example: The choir sound starting at 30 seconds. It is very nice and better than I expected to hear from the WK7500. Is that an edited PCM preset or is it a combination using more than two parts? I think you said above that you used a chorus pad but I can't be certain.

Any tips you can provide would be appreciated. :) 

The "Doo" sound and the "chorus pad" at the beginning of the 30 second are just the original tones of the WK7500 that I use to edit them. I remember using the "delay" DSP effect.
Thank you for your attention.