Video Files on Forum ×

WK-7600 internal EQ Setting

Recently bought a new WK-7600. The EQ setting has a few different variations, and I want it to stay on the 'powerful' setting. I change it to 'powerful', and it stays set until I turn the power off. When I turn the keyboard back on, the EQ setting is set to 'off'. This is very frustrating. How do I get it to remember that setting? 

See the instructions for selecting the Store option under Default (Default Settings) beginning in the lower half of the left hand column on Page 134 of the WK-7600 manual for saving power-up defaults.  Refer to the Parameter List table on Page 162 for items that are saved as a part of this function.  Any item with a circle in Column 3 of that table will have its status saved as part of the power-up defaults when the Store option is selected.  Equalizer status is one of those items.  You can even use this feature to have the WK-7600 power up with favorite tone or tones (UPPER 1, UPPER 2, LOWER, Auto Harmonize) and Rhythm.  Just make sure you have the keyboard set up the way you want it to power up when you select the Default Settings Store option.  That is to say: the keyboard's CURRENT STATUS is saved as a power up default when the Default Settings Store option is activated.

• Like 1