Video Files on Forum ×

Intro2 (CKF file)

I have any .ckf files with 2x Intro and 2x Ending, but my Casio WK-7500 plays only Intro1 and Ending1.  Can I play Intro2 and Ending2 with my keyboard? Can I edit .CKF file and exchange Intro1 and Intro2?

What you are experiencing is normal for the CTK/WK-6XXX/7XXX keyboards.  While they can play the older CKF Rhythm files, their Rhythm engines are designed to only recognize one Intro and one Ending.  When I had my WK-7500, I did not experiment with any of the dual Intro/Ending CKF Rhythm files I had, but you can try using the Creating a User Rhythm by Combining Existing Rhythm Parts (Easy Edit) section that begins in the right hand column of Page E-112 of the manual.  Whether or not you can use this procedure depends upon the Rhythm Editor's ability to recognize both Intros and both Endings in the CKF file and allows you to copy and/or delete them, but if, like the Rhythm Engine, it only recognizes one Intro and one Ending, there will be nothing you can do, so no guarantees at this point.

Good luck !