Video Files on Forum ×

Help !!! my px 350 key suddenly popped up :D

ptt1404

• 2 weeks later...

Check out my posts if you really want to disassemble the PX-350. You may not need to do that though. I seem to recall that these keys have a funny way of sliding in and out of position, although these are mounted so as not to be removed unless you take it completely apart. Try gently moving the key forward and back and see if it will click back into place. there really shouldn't be enough play to do this easily, but it might have somehow moved forward a tiny bit and shifted out of position.  You could also try shifting the entire keyboard up towards you so the top of the PX is facing you and watch what happens to the key positions. You might need to do that to get this key back in place. Otherwise, study my pictures and descriptions in the PX350 section of this forum. I have a lengthy, detailed (mind-blowing)  :banghead:    description of how I took my PX350 apart to put new felt strips in my worn keybed. Still holding up to repeated playing. Hope this helps.