Video Files on Forum ×

How to use Audio In feature

Hi all,

Greetings.

I have this new keyboard. Casio CTK 7300IN.

I need to play an external source sound into the keyboard.  example music from my computer into my keyboard

It has the following ports.

Mic In (Record)

Audio IN

Inst In (Record)

I think Audio in is the right port. I have male to male 3.5 mm stereo cable. I connected the keyboard to the pc. The pc plays the sound but the keyboard does not output the sound through its own speakers.

Tried changing the source of the sound .Next i used My phone. Played a song and tried to hear it in the keyboard. Still no success.

The manual says . I can connect any external source to audio in  port.

Thats all.

i don't know if there is any setting to be done . Tried whatever i could . i cant hear it playing .

Please help.

Similar issue is with mic.

Web_CTK7300IN-E-1A_EN.pdf

If you are having the same issue with both the MIC IN and AUDIO IN, there is most likely a problem with the CTK-7300IN's audio circuits, but just to be sure, do a check of your 3.5mm stereo cable  -

Connect your 3.5mm stereo cable from your phone to the MIC IN on your PC.  If you can not hear what your phone is playing through the PC, you may have a bad cable, but if you can hear what the phone is playing through the PC, that is a good indication that there is a problem with the keyboard's audio circuits, and you should contact the retailer you purchased it from and arrange for a return.