Video Files on Forum ×

Cab you replace the Demo songs -- with Jazz standards?

I've really enjoyed the demo songs on this piano, sometimes I would let it run for hours as background music. But I'm ready for a new playlist.

Is there any way to load new MIDI songs onto this keyboard? I would love to have a bunch of Jazz standards to listen to--especially since I've started to learn Jazz piano.

22 minutes ago, mixersoft said:

I've really enjoyed the demo songs on this piano, sometimes I would let it run for hours as background music. But I'm ready for a new playlist.

Is there any way to load new MIDI songs onto this keyboard? I would love to have a bunch of Jazz standards to listen to--especially since I've started to learn Jazz piano.

20 hours ago, mixersoft said:

Yes! It's all in the manual and you can connect your keyboard to a computer to do it, or use a USB flash drive (I think). There appear to be some songs from Casio you can download, and you can also use MIDI files.

http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/008/PX850_EN.pdf

I'm reading page E-37 of the manual and it says I can load songs 61-70 using into the MUSICLIB folder with .MID or .CM2 files.

But it also says I can copy the recorded songs from the RECORDER folder. Are these the 60 demo songs? or just the 2 songs I record personally?