Wurlitzer organ

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to this so please bear with me.  I bought a casio wk7600 last year, my first ever, having played a piano ((very inadequately) for years.  Absolutely love it but I have absolutely no idea about editing sounds or sound sequencers etc and doubt I will ever understand it---- I just play it with layers, splits and rythyms etc.  I have been trying without success to make an organ sound rather like that of a wurlitzer.  I'd love to create the Reginald Dixon "I do like to be beside the seaside " sound.  Can anyone tell me, in simple terms, how to create something similar to this. 

Many thanks all

That's great String razor and many thanks.  I'll have a bash but don't hold your breath!!!!!!  I know absolutely nothing about MIDI etc but love all things techy and pressing buttons so will give it a go.

Cheers

There's a very active forum for the product with a "Free Version User Support" section where you can get a lot of help. I don't believe there is anything else available that comes close to the capabilities of Hauptwerk. I was amazed how capable the free version of the engine and various instrument emulations, like the Wurlitzer, are. The paid versions are quite expensive. I play with it now and then and am always amazed by the sounds and amount of MIDI control points exposed (for simulated stop and other controls - luckily you can also control them from the computer screen with a click). Many users assemble multiple MID keyboards, pedals & controllers and use multi-channel sound cards to build pipe organ simulations for churches. 

Well  I've tried this but PC wont open the file as its an RAR file.  Spent hours on it but must accept that this is beyond me.  Any suggestions for a simpler method just using the keyboard would be welcome.