Editor Software Available?

I am considering purchasing a MZ-X500 and came across this video from Musikmesse where there is a walkthrough of a sample manager/tone editor software that really makes me want to jump in and purchase. It does not seem that this is available for download yet, either on Casio's USA or European support sites. Does anyone know when this will be released?

The link to the video is here:  

Rick - thank you. I just realized when I opened the Sample Manager link on the web page what it actually was. My daughter has an LK-280 and I thought it might be for the home keyboards that have sampling capability.

Oddly enough, it's not called the MZ-X500 Sample Manager, that would have clued me in earlier. The product page doesn't mention it being called the Sample Manager either. http://www.casiomusicgear.com/products/mz-x-series/mz-x500

I was on the fence between the Roland Juno DS-61 and this nails it. I've got hundreds of sample CDs and Gigs of files saved that are useful again in a live situation with this. Dragging around the old K2600 and SCSI drives will be a thing of the past.

I haven't used the sample manager yet, but intend to get into it soon. I have had some fun creating custom tones (sounds) from the X500's tone bank samples. Amazing what you can do with this instrument. I also have a Korg Kronos 2 that does the "heavy lifting" ;-)