pete

Mic sampling ? Ralph Maten ?

3 posts in this topic

Ive connected a mic and was wondering how and if I can sample my voice then play out on pads ?

Also where can I download the samples from Ralph Maten below ?

I made this post in another topic back in January of this year...

---->

I spoke with Ralph Maten and he told me that the EDM tones he created will be released by Casio Europe at some indeterminate time in the future.

quoted by permission ...

" hi rick, i would like to give everyone the data. but it is not allowed to me to do that. casio europe will upload this data but i can not tell you when. 😞if you want you can contact liza from the marketing department, fedorova@casio.de
yours ralph

<------

I just checked the Casio Europe web site and did not see Ralph's EDM samples there yet. Sorry. You might try contacting Liza as Ralph suggested.

1 hour ago, Rick Sterling said:

I made this post in another topic back in January of this year...

---->

I spoke with Ralph Maten and he told me that the EDM tones he created will be released by Casio Europe at some indeterminate time in the future.

quoted by permission ...

" hi rick, i would like to give everyone the data. but it is not allowed to me to do that. casio europe will upload this data but i can not tell you when. 😞if you want you can contact liza from the marketing department, fedorova@casio.de
yours ralph

<------

I just checked the Casio Europe web site and did not see Ralph's EDM samples there yet. Sorry. You might try contacting Liza as Ralph suggested.

Thanks Rick I'll give it a go .