Px5-s as Master keyboard

thebounty

Good morning,

I'm trying to use one (or two) of the zones of every single performance (the 3 and 4 usually) to change the sounds of the synths connected to the midi out of the Px-5s.

I don't have any problem with my Fa-06 (I can change his performances without make a big work) but I have several problems with the Yamaha Mx-61 (the third keyboard of the chain).

I think I have problems for the limits of my knowledge on the MSB LSB settings.

Can you help me to understand how to set (in general) the Px-5s to transmit these kind of messages?

I made a picture of the "reduced" screens in which are the fields I don't understand:

1) a sample of the zone 3 of one sample performance: I don't understand the "progbank out" role in the change of MSB and LSB field.

2) a sample of the MIDI "System setting" of the entire PX-5S: what are the tasks of "Stage setting change" and "Midi RX filter" in the command of external keyboards???

If possible I would like to know if there is a document (for the editor) more complete than the standard instructions which don't explain anything about the use as Master Keyboard.

Thx in advance.

extract.jpg