Wk-6500 mixer volume settings not saving

You do not state which "Parts" the Mixer volumes are not being saved for.  See Note 1 at the end of the Parameter List in the right hand column of Page 127 of the WK-6500 manual.  The only Mixer volumes that are saved as power-on or power resume defaults or as part of a Registration are for Parts A01 through A04, which are UPPER-1, UPPER-2, LOWER, and Auto-Hamonize, respectively.  Mixer volumes for all other Parts - that is: Parts A05 through A16 and B01 through B16 are saved by the Song Sequencer as part of a Song.  If your Mixer volumes for Parts A01 through A04 are intermittently not being saved, then you may have faulty flash memory, but if this is the case. it seems that items other than Mixer volumes would also be intermittently not getting saved.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The mixer settings I'm referring to are for a song. I've made parts B1 to B10 and used the mixer to set the volume of each part. I've done this before and it seemed to stay set but now I've just tried changing some of the other songs and although they have volume settings I assigned, they aren't retaining any changes I make now. Any ideas?

OK Mark !

To save Mixer setting changes/corrections after the fact, as you are trying to do, you need to perform a "Panel Record" after you have made the changes.  See the right hand column on Page E-72 of the manual.  This will write the changes into the Song file header.