Frustration ALMOST over!!

To - BradMZ, Lobbard, Rick S. et al who've already shared their help and "hellos" even before my "MZ" arrived, well, ITS HERE!! (No apologies, this one time, for the caps! 😊).

I must admit I thought it had already arrived last week but it did, in fact, get here from Thomann this afternoon ( U.K. time ).

Now all I have to do is wait ( my Family is very old-fashioned when it comes to birthdays, Christmas etc) an interminable 23 more days before I can open the box! I was in touch with  Thomann shortly after it arrived and explained there would be this delay before the keyboard could be checked-out - the outer box, as always with Thomann, is fine - and they were, typically, brilliant about it and literally said "don't sweat", so all good.

Guys I have been a musician/songwriter since I was 13, and was fully pro for 2 1/2 decades, but I don't remember EVER being any more excited about a new piece of kit! 

This really is going to be a long wait!!

Forgive me if any of you think my posts are a bit too "chatty" or overly emotional - I guess that's just who I am. I've played, over the many years, with some of the best of them, but even so, I guess I'll never lose the thrill that comes from a new song, a new recording...... Or a brilliant new instrument. Hope you'll forgive my "childish" enthusiasm?

Thanks for all the help so far guys

Take care

Chris

• Like 1

Lobbard - Thank you SO much, you're reply has made me feel like a far more "normal" member of this brilliant group! 😄

And to you BRADMZ and LOBBARD - Both Phyl ( my wife ) and I just LOVE your emojis!! They're are absolutely AMAZING!!

Talk to you all soon, I hope.

Take care

Chris