Newbie problem! tone "Stuck"

Hi, probably I've got something wrong, but I've had my MZ-X500 for 1 day now and have updated it to v1.50. Since doing so it seems that I can't change tones after a while. Changing registrations changes the tone but I don't seem to be able to choose a tone from the tone bank. the ones I select change colour but no difference to the sound. Help me, Casio forum, you're my only hope! :)

• Yes that's how I got out of the problem (Off/on.) But as I am still on the learning curve :) I wondered if there was a "Thing" that I had stumbled on that is intended to stop tone changes. So far I have changed nothing from the installation of V1.50.
    As a side note I have had one occasion when it seemed to jam on one note and I had to switch off/on to stop the note sounding (No button functions worked)

Thanks, I read your other post. I'll remember that. However my problem was slightly different. All the keys worked as normal and the tone selections seemed to work, but the actual tone playable remained the same, regardless of the tone selected. Again, switching off and on again cleared the problem.

2 hours ago, BradMZ said:

No, you didn't accidentally do something to cause it.  Next time it happens I want you to try something.  When you touch the tone and it changes color, touch it again.  That should help.

I will try that if it happens again. However, I think I did try "Double selecting" when it happened, with no joy, but can't be 100% sure. Thanks