Video Files on Forum ×

REQUEST: Registration file (and tone?) for Organ-based Rotary target Mod Wheel

mcdtracy

Forum:

I'm new to the PX-560 community and would love to see an example that targets the MOD wheel to the Rotary Effect.

NOTE: I have seen the thread that explains how to do this but I'd like to see one someone has crafted to fully understand the

implementation. I'm slowly learning to use the menus and have mastered downloading and installing files so that seems like

a benefit to all: let a *super-user* show us the way by example.

The Mod wheel's default behavior is jarring and out of character with your standard B3 expectations. Programming the expression pedal

to control the rotary speed would be nirvana. Is that possible? I'd order one today if that's possible.

McDTracy

I followed the instructions to program the MOD wheel to the "speed" of a rotary effect and have a couple organ tone'd registrations working.

Linking the MOD wheel to the LFO effect of the "Fooled Organ" hex-layer tone seems pretty convincing. I'll look into uploading my efforts for feedback from

anyone that has experience with a real B3 and Leslie combo for advice on slow and fast speed settings and the up and down acceleration details.

McDTracy