FINALLY! The day's Arrived!

How I lasted out I have no idea, but it's "that day" at last!! ( so sorry LOBBARD but I just couldn't bring myself to open it before the day! ).

Honestly guys, I am SO genuinely excited I feel like a kid! The next couple of years are just going to be BRILLIANT!! :-)

Hope you don't mind but I'm posting a photo of me with the X500, PA300, and my, much treasured, X32!

Happy days boys, happy days!! :-)

Take care all

Chris

IMG_0254.JPG

• Like 3

How genuinely humble do I feel!! 

Thank you ALL for taking the time to share my almost childish excitement!  ;-)

Thanks for the comment BRAD - and yeah it really feels cool! :-)

drb32856 - I believe you, I really do! :-)

LEONH - You bet it does mate! :-)

Just "playing around" today ( I just KNOW you'll all understand that - there's SO much to explore!! ), and, to be honest, that may well last into the next couple of days as well! ;-)

But I WILL, eventually, start to explore how it'll fit into, and enhance, some of my original material - and THAT'S going to be REALLY exciting!! :-)

Thanks again guys! The support and encouragement means a lot, believe me!

Take care all

Chris

• Like 2

Hey LOBBARD I hoped you'd "make an appearance"!! :-)

Happiness really IS "blue shaped" my friend.

Hey - thanks for all the words of support over the past (almost unbearable!! ) weeks!! 

That goes for BRADMZ, and RICK also!  Since I first joined all those weeks ago you've all been unbelievably helpful and supportive!

You really are the best!

Take care all

Chris

• Like 1

Hey JAZZMAN! I hoped nobody would notice that!! ;-)  Thanks for the thoughts buddy :-)

Actually the lightbulb fitting stopped working sometime ago, so I just use it as a cable holder for leads and stuff that I use often, and so can just grab when I need them! Also I can "trail" long cables over it that I don't want to have winding across the floor. I know it looks "scruffy", so maybe, one day, I'll tidy it up :-)  :-)

• Like 1