Plugging my guitar in?

mcdtracy

I plugged my guitar into the audio input and could see the signal was too weak at the highest setting. So, I added a VOX headphone amp.

I learned by trial and error that I can't record the audio in channel to the USB media. So, I learned about the LINE-IN mono port and could

make a recording playing along with a Music Preset song I made. The manual implied I could add effects but it appears that's NOT true but the

VOX headhpne Amp has reverb, chorus, delay, gain (for distortion) and 3 Amp models.

My only question is a confirmation of the LINE-IN effects capability: is the manual in error or can they be applied?

McDTracy

Thank you for the authoritative closure... I thought I read it but couldn't find it in writing via search.

I wonder if it's possible in a future firmware update to enable this capability since it appears someone thought it could be a product feature.

It sure seems like there's been enough time to correct the manual or at least create an ERRATA page.

Until then I'll just put my typical guitar effects pedals in-line before the LINE-IN port(s) for quick recordings.

I wonder if my little VOX headphone amp will make condenser and dynamic mic input useable as well on this port.

McDTracy