CGP-700/PX-160/360/560 refresh?

I've recently been trying to pickup where I left off about 20 years ago. I have an older Yamaha keyboard that is actually pretty good for mid 90s tech, but the plastic spring keys are just not cutting it. Being a Yamaha fan I was initially interested in the P115 but my research ultimately led me to the Casio lines, and I'm down to deciding between the PX-160 and the CGP-700. I did visit a store over the weekend to feel them out (the Yamahas as well), and I do prefer the key action of the Casios, at least at this price range. I really liked the CGP-700 sound reproduction with the speaker stand and I like all the additional features (although I may never use much of that it is 'nice to have'). But I also felt the PX-160 sounded great for $500 and is easily the no brainer pick for any ePiano in this price range. It'll come down to what $ amount I feel comfortable spending.

But onto my question... It seems these products typically have about a 2-3 year lifecycle before being "refreshed", and since we're at that point I was just curios if there's any word on these models getting an update anytime soon? I'd hate to spend the money and have new/updated models come out a couple months down the road. At the same time, I'm not really progressing in my skill level much continuing to play on the keyboard...

Thanks in advance!

Hi there.  The series of models you mentioned are relatively new.  If you want one of them I would go for it.  There will always be that next new model in the works. Sometimes you just have to decide what you want and go for it.  I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. They are all great keyboards now....and in the future.  

Thanks for the input. I pulled the trigger and ordered the PX-160 (found a really good bundle deal). I need to rebuild my general piano skill level more than anything right now, it should make a fine instrument for that without breaking the bank. In a couple years if I want to upgrade I'm sure we'll have new/improved/better pianos by then, Casios seem to hold value pretty well.