Issue with keyboard volume

I have a very weird problem with my ctk6000 keyboard. The keyboard plays fine fine for 10 minutes but after that its volume starts decreasing gradually until it becomes inaudible. Everything else keeps working fine like the screen.

Now when I shut off my keyboard  for another 15 minutes and power on the keyboard, it plays good for another 10 minutes but again the volume starts diminishing gradually.

Anybody else has faced the same problem?

Is it the problem with my adaptor or the keyboard?

This sounds like a possible heat related problem from one or more defective components (transistor, diode, integrated circuit, etc) - either in the power adapter or in the keyboard itself.  When the volume decreases, feel the power adapter and the keyboard's control panel to see if you can detect any areas of excessive heat.  This will often be accompanied by an odor of hot electrical components.  Load a set of batteries into the keyboard, and try running it that way without the power adapter.  If you get the same problem when running on batteries, then the problem is inside the keyboard.  If you can run OK on batteries, then the problem is with the power adapter.  If the problem is with the power adapter, you can run it on batteries in the meantime, until you can obtain a replacement power adapter, but if the problem is in the keyboard, power it off and remove the batteries immediately so that the excessive load does not run the batteries down and cause them to swell and split open - leaking corrosive electrolyte chemicals into the battery compartment.  Also, if the problem is with the keyboard, it is best not to power it up at all, until you can get it to a service center, so that heat damage does not spread to other components.  This could also be the early stages of an electrolytic capacitor failure, which will not necessarily be associated with excessive heat, but will still require replacing the power adapter or servicing the keyboard, depending upon the location of the defective component.