Other keyboards distorted when connected via Line in

Egor

Does someone else have the same problem? 

When I connect another keyboard thru Line In inputs it horribly distorts while PX560 itself plays nice and clear. I tried to adjust the Line In Volume in Balance screen. But even after bringing it even to a minimum when I can barely hear it from the amp the signal from that external keyboard still appears to be heavily distorted. That volume control setting is only for the volume IN not for the volume OUT.
I'm lost here... Is there any way to adjust the Line In out volume or gain? 

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Hi Brad, 

When I found the Line In volume settings it was by default at 127.  I then try to decrease it but it did not make any difference and as I mentioned above the distortions are still substantial even on the minimum Line In volume settings.

Hi Egor, I am new to the forum, and own a PX-560 for 4 days, so of course I have an opinion. :) PX-560 user guide page EN-92: Line IN jacks: input impedance 9.0k ohm, input voltage 200mV.  Does your other keyboard user guide give its line OUT jack impedance and voltage?  Or can you measure its line OUT with a volt/ohm meter . Keep being careful.  

• Like 1