Are there any styles/rhythms available?

adimatis

1 hour ago, adimatis said:

Hello friends,

Has anyone tried these?

https://www.planetkeyboard.com/product-category/styles-rhythms/style-libraries-without-style-player-software/casio-instrument-style-library/casio-mz-x-series-styles/

I could not find any audio demo of these styles and was wondering are they any good?

Probably will be no better or worse than their BK7 offerings.

On 3. 1. 2018 at 3:56 PM, adimatis said:

Hello friends,

Has anyone tried these?

https://www.planetkeyboard.com/product-category/styles-rhythms/style-libraries-without-style-player-software/casio-instrument-style-library/casio-mz-x-series-styles/

I could not find any audio demo of these styles and was wondering are they any good?

Yes, I tried and started with one package of nearly 100 rhythms. Some of them are really nice, at least for me.

• 3 months later...

Merci pour ces infos....

Ce n'est pas une publicité, mais : j' ai acheté par téléchargement un lot de 86 rythmes pop, sur Ebay ( GIGASTYLES COLLECTION ) il sont bons, mais la fonction "one touch" n'est pas disponible, pour un prix de 19 euros. Aussi disponible sur clé USB : prix 39 euros. très facile a installer dans la mémoire. Disponible pour Korg, Yamaha, Roland.... malheureusement, pas possible d'écouter avant l' achat

Thank you for these links Internet

It is not a publicity, but: I bought by download 86 pop rhythms, on Ebay (GIGASTYLES COLLECTION) it are good, but the function one touch is not available, for a price of 19 euros. Also available on USB key: price 39 euros. very easy has to install in the memory. Available for Korg, Yamaha, Roland….

unfortunately, not possible to listen front the purchase

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/86-NOUVEAUX-STYLES-Ballads-Pop-Casio-MZX-500-MZX-300-NOUVELLE-EDITION/162561499812?hash=item25d96ba2a4:m:mLJ9GLV_kR0PCEjrWiAW9bg

A+

On 29/8/2017 at 11:39 PM, Rick Sterling said:

For starters you might try this page ... Free Yamaha Styles

Any of the Yamaha styles with a PSR file suffix should import just fine.  You can audition any of the style files by playing them in a midi player. If they sound OK when played as a midi they should convert easily.

I've even converted Tyros styles. ;-)

ciao Rick,

i've read fastly all this, and i would like to convert some styles, with this preference: jazz, chillout, etno, "mystic", downtempo, wich are quite unusual for arrangers, expecially the last ones; can you please give me some advices for easily converting and best quality? ciao from  snowy South alpes !!!

Any of the Yamaha styles with a PSR file suffix should import just fine.  You can audition any of the style files by playing them in a midi player. If they sound OK when played as a midi they should convert easily.

ciao, but i did not find anywhere, HOW to convert them, i tried to put in the usb with their extension .psr and tried to change into .ZAA but mz500 does not see them!!!

ciao Rick from south alps

HOW do you do to convert psr styles????

BUT BUT BUT: I'VE TRIED TO CHANGE THE EXTENSION OF MANY STYLES INTO .MID , ALL OF THEM ARE READABLE BY WMEDIAPLAYER, BUT NOT ACCEPTED FROM MZ500

57 minutes ago, igor said:

BUT BUT BUT: I'VE TRIED TO CHANGE THE EXTENSION OF MANY STYLES INTO .MID , ALL OF THEM ARE READABLE BY WMEDIAPLAYER, BUT NOT ACCEPTED FROM MZ500

After changing the file type to MID to test play the style, did you change the file type back to the original?

2 minutes ago, Rick Sterling said:

After changing the file type to MID to test play the style, did you change the file type back to the original?

AH, NO! DID NOT THINK ABOUT! INDEED, HOW IS THE WORK: I IMPORT SMF FILE AS A NORMAL MIDIFILE AND THEN I CHOOSE THE PIECES I LIKE?

• 1 year later...

I have a request to Casio MZ-x500/300 owners. Can you upload a pack of Gospel Latin styles and then save them as single styles and share them on a free server or send them to petersohn@wp.pl.

http://www.casioteclados.com.br/mundomzx/m/img/downloads/GOSP_Latam_500.zip

There are great pop and ballad styles here.

I will try to rewrite these styles and adapt them to the new Ct-X 5000/3000 series, and will of course make them available in the downloads section of the forum.