CGP-700 Speakers audio level issue

nethfel

Hi all,

I purchased a CGP700 in late 2015 - when I first got it, the sound through the speakers/pedestal was pretty decent and could easily be turned up.  Well, not terribly long after I got it, I started to use a headset for my practice / learning and almost never used the speakers - until a few days ago.  Even if I crank the volume dial as far as it can go, the audio level doesn't seem to get near as loud as I remember it and the sound doesn't feel as "rich" if that makes any sense?  It's not a huge issue most of the time since I usually practice / work on learning with my headset on, but it would be nice to be able to play without a headset on occasion ;)  - I'm just not sure what could be the issue or if there is some magic setting somewhere that I may have changed that is affecting the sound through the speakers.  I did check to make sure the speakers and pedestal speakers were turned on in the settings.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'd hate to have to send it in for service as it's my only piano to use at home.

• 3 weeks later...