echoing previous conversations about building pad phrases into a "loop"

moontom

I just read the specs on the Korg Kross 2 keyboard, which has a sampling feature in which four phrases can be active at once.

I think this workflow is great, and should be at least partially doable on the MZ. 

basically I want to use 4 pads this way and loop the results:

1. sample a four-bar rhythm from external drum machine

2. bassline from MZ

3. keys from MZ

4. lead synth from MZ or external

is it possible? 

how is it done?

thanks in advance....

Thanks for that Brad....so can I "sample" an internal rhythm (4 bars say) and then assign it to a pad, then create the other phrases using internal or external sounds?

I found the manual and more-in-depth manual very confusing on this....really wish they'd do a step by step tutorial of some sort, text or video.

thanks

TM

Brad....I want to bring in some drum machine stuff I've done on the volca -- not via MIDI, but sampling it as the basis for a loop. I can sample that no problem other than my own spazzing w/ loop points. but if I want to add say another track with internal drum sounds I can't seem to do it. I have auto accomp OFF.

I'm just looking for instruction on how to do a four-bar loop with some internal and some sampled material....

thanks

TM