Video Files on Forum ×

Hey guys,

I'm a composer from Germany. The main work I'm doing is writing music for commercials, films or web projects.

My genre ranges from jazzy, classical/orchestral, to electropop, or yet even horror music.

But I just let the music speak: :)

fredericbernardmusic.com

PS: enjoy, any feedback is highly welcome! :)

Cheers!

Frederic

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks Sergio!!!

BTW: I've got FINALLY some new music to share – freshly recorded in Budapest/Buenos Aires!! 1f642.png

The Story behind: I was asked to orchestrate and re-arrange/adapt a Spanish song this Summer from scratch. After plenty of long nights, getting back and forth with a plethora of different prototype versions, as well as going upside-down with orchestration- and compositional topics, PLUS nearly 2 months of hard work (and Ice-Tea...TONS of Ice-Tea)... we were ready to score it live – back @ the famous Hungarian Radio Studio 22!

Credits:

Vocalist: Ignacio Constant

Composition and Arrangement: Tato Finocchi

Lyrics: Jimena Cabrera

Re-Arrangement and Orchestration: Frederic Bernard

Mixing and Mastering: Metronomix Studios

Orchestra: Budapest Scoring Orchestra, Hungary

Session Supervisor: Bálint Sapszon

Recording Producer: Miklós Lukács Jr.

PS: Additionally/and as a little bonus; I also wrote at my very first original, feature movie score, for the upcoming feature film "Halloween Party", directed by Thomas Crane. You guys are more than welcome to check out the Promo Suite and the Official Trailer (not my score on that one, but due to the outstanding cuts although certainly worth a mention!). We had just a budget of humble 2k, so no funds for live orchestral ventures here. Although I tried to double down, in order to create a lush and creepy Hitchcock-esque ambience! I hope you can hear the passion and dedication behind. Enjoy! (and as always I would LOVE to hear your critique)

Warm Regards and Happy Halloween!

-Frederic

fredericbernardmusic.com

• Like 1

Wow, very impressive. I imagine your credentials are on your website. And you are able to hear your works performed in your lifetime. You are in a musically/culturally rich environment. Orff/Kodaly and many others....Must be very rewarding to have accomplished all this. Very hard for US orchestral composers to get a hearing (I think although there are apparently there are roughly 1200 orchestras here throughout the US. Quite amazing, Casio was your first.....