How to convert AC7 or CKF file to midi or STY file

swagat

There is no converter software to do the "direct" conversion that you are looking for.  Casio did publish a converter program for the older WK-3XXX units, and their contemporary CTK counterparts.  This was an adjunct module to their IDES Data Management Software, but it converted MIDI files to CKF rhythms (after a fashion), but not vice versa, as you are looking for.  The new MZ-X300 and MZ-X500 models can import rhythm files from competative models, but here again, that is going in the opposite direction from what you are looking for.  There are two possible work-arounds you can try.  Play the source Casio rhythm file (CKF, Z00, AC7) on a Casio keyboard and output its MIDI data to sequencer or DAW software on a computer, and record it as a MIDI file.  This requires the keyboard to have the capability of outputing rhythm MIDI data to a MIDI port.  Not all models have this capability.  The other option is to play the rhythm and save it to an internal Casio "song" file, then use the keyboard's file control commands to export it as a MIDI file on an SD Card, and port that to a computer.  Here again, not all models have this capability.  Once the rhythm MIDI data is in a file on the computer, it can be converted to a Yamaha style file with software such as Style Magic by MIDISoft:

http://www.midisoft.pl/en/

• Like 1

Thank you so much sir for helping me.  It is very helpful information which was given by you. I will do that. 

But sir I have one casio rhythm but the extension of the file is (.AC7). I have to change it into midi or style file format. 

I have to play casio rhythms in Yamaha keyboard. 

So for that what I can do ? 

You can not just "play" Casio rhythms in Yamaha keyboards.  They are not compatible.  They have to be converted, but there is no software program to easily convert Casio AC7 files to either Yamaha STY files or to MIDI files.  I have already given two possible ways to do this manually in my previous reply.  I know of no other way to do it.  Perhaps someone else here on the forum can provide a different or better way.