Video Files on Forum ×

Quickest way to scroll to beginning of registry???

showkster

• 5 months later...

I'm speaking out of experience from my CTK-7200 and reading the manual for your WK7500, but the keyboards are basically identical besides for amount of keys.

I think the only way is by doing so manually, probably the way you are accustomed to.

Hit the Bank key, and spin the big control wheel quickly to the left, which will take you to bank 1. Now hit registration button 1. Should take you to your preset. It seems to me that this is the only and fastest way to do it. (This is better than having to cycle through all the banks by hitting the button over and over, though. You can also navigate the bank number by hitting the + and - keys.)

Yeah, kind of stinks as far as making a seamless transition, but if you just stopped the song, and began this one, shouldn't take more than 5 seconds...

Also, as an aside, the wheel is the best way to quickly get to the beginning or end of something. If you spin the wheel quickly, it will skip to the beginning or end of whatever has been selected.

All the best, and if you do find out another way yourself, be sure to let us all know!