Firmware 1.04

Sapper

• 1 month later...

Just installed the new firmware.
Did not notice any differences.
I was just hoping on midi clock and receive notes while recording.
Now I use ableton to sequence melodies, export to midi, use trackformer studio to convert to phrase, transfer phrase.

Receiving midi notes would be so nice, taking away these steps.

• 1 year later...

It seems no one has seen a difference with the update so I am going to wait on the install until I am more familiar with the Firmware 1.03 version. I have noticed some bugs, like the speaker cutting out, or the pads becoming unresponsive (crashing), also some of the titles of the samples don't seem to match the sounds so I don't know if that is the kind of stuff they are fixing with the update.

I just put up a post asking Casio to develop a really pro desktop module-like the MC Rolands or Yamaha QY series-they have no competition there, except all the used ones coming out of Japan on eBay. Even a more advanced drum machine, Casio had the RZ, not anymore. if you can find an older RZ, it usually sells 200 or US dollars on eBay. I lstudied the PD and other Trackformer, but I already kept my MC-505 and RM1X, both of which are no longer made, and for a long time. Again, used if you find a good working one, at least 200-300 on eBay and are not so portable like Casios.  I'd sell mine if Casio had something better or even close!