Video Files on Forum ×

Next Generation MZ-X wish list

Tson

My wishlist :

- dedicated buttons for the "menu", "main screen" and "exit", because I often hit them on the screen by mistake.

- better keys : the keys don't look and feel great compared to a more basic Yamaha PSR-E453 : some keys are not well aligned and some make a strange noise when you hit them. This is one of my main disappointment (even the case  feels more "cheap" than the Yamaha that is a far more cheaper keyboard).

- ability to use the "organ faders" to control tone settings (filter cutoff, resonance...), not only for Hex Layers (I have a MZ-X300), or other settings.

- 2 DSP per part ! (today it is 2 DSP for the whole 48 parts). Don't understand that because a cheap phone application such as Caustic on Android is able to do this, without problems.

- a shortcut to go straight to the mixer.

Apart these, I love my MZ-X300, I have not tried yet to make custom tones with wav files that has loop information embedded : don't know if Sample Manager and the instrument can take benefit of this information... If not : add this to the wishlist...