Video Files on Forum ×

Album made with CZ 1000

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/4/2017 at 4:10 PM, PSS-270 said:

Hi.

bandcamp.com doesn't work on many older computers. There's only some mess on the screen.

Is it possible you have the recordings also in another place of Internet?

Regards.

I'm not sure that it will be any better but the tracks are also on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/parisonic/sets/anatole

Thanks,

p

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I had an opportunity - it is very very good!!

PS: Hmmmmmmmm, I'm listening to it without a break :) and I noticed it gives me some energy to try to finish my own 1-synth album, with a different old-timer 'though - a bit younger - Casio CT-670.

PS.2: OK, it also went to my twitter. ;)

• Like 1

Very nice. I assume the album title and song names are all Greek. (Yes, I am obviously a highly astute detective. Call me Clouseau. :lol: )  Given what you paid for your CZ-1000 I would have called it "Ten Spot."

This could well be the only all-CZ album (not counting the drum machines) ever released. Some stuff from Yaz (Yazoo in the US) back in the 80's might also qualify; if so this is still likely the only all-CZ-1000 album. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PSS-270 said:

Finally I had an opportunity - it is very very good!!

PS: Hmmmmmmmm, I'm listening to it without a break :) and I noticed it gives me some energy to try to finish my own 1-synth album, with a different old-timer 'though - a bit younger - Casio CT-670.

PS.2: OK, it also went to my twitter. ;)

Thank you so much! Retweeted and following you on Twitter now (tho I don't use it much, on IG more as parisgraphics) Looking forward to your release too!

3 hours ago, AlenK said:

Very nice. I assume the album title and song names are all Greek. (Yes, I am obviously a highly astute detective. Call me Clouseau. :lol: )  Given what you paid for your CZ-1000 I would have called it "Ten Spot."

This could well be the only all-CZ album (not counting the drum machines) ever released. Some stuff from Yaz (Yazoo in the US) back in the 80's might also qualify; if so this is still likely the only all-CZ-1000 album. 

Thank you - yes Greek and true Ten Spot would also fit :)
There are some guys, I think from Japan, that I found on Bandcamp that have some releases with all CZ (I think it was cz 5000) and they are very nice. More ambient, less beat oriented than mine. I think if you search for "Casio" tag you can find them. And yes... Yaz!