Late to the game but really glad I found this forum

carloss

Hi everyone, I realize I'm late to the party, just picked up a second-hand XW-G1 for a great price. I'm adding this synth to the stable which also includes a Roland JD-XA, Arturia MatrixBrute, MicroKorg, and Korg MicroSampler. Already love this machine, one thing I have to say is the display is a bit of an odd duck, but I will get used to it, seems much easier to work with the step sequencer than I thought. Anyway I hope there will still be people reading and posting here to keep the knowledge flowing, I have found a lot of useful info on the forum on old posts already so thanks!

Did you lose your car? Sorry, Carlos, couldn't resist. (carloss is close to "car loss")

Congrats on picking up the G1! In case you haven't already discovered, the G1and P1 have many features in common; they are siblings, after all. (Too bad the features of both aren't in one model but I suppose you can't have everything!) That fact means that much of the content in the document The XW-P1 Companion, which you will find in the XW-P1-specific forum, applies to the G1 as well. Of course, I speak as a totally disinterested observer here on CMF. :P