Video Files on Forum ×

Is Black Friday Good to purchase a digital piano?

JorgeCR

Hi, I'm new in this forum and I want to purchase a Casio Privia.

I'm from Costa Rica so excuse me if I am not vey fluid or misspell some words; english is not my first language.

I am interested to buy a PX360 so I wanted to know if Black Friday is a good time to buy one.
By following the forum rules I just want to know if is worth to buy on this time (average discount percentage on internet).
I have to consider not only the price but the shipping to my country and the importation taxes so the prices growth a lot.

If I could not buy the PX360 I'm stucked betwen the PX350 or the PX160 ¿wich one is better?

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Luis

Hey there and welcome to the Casio forums. Your English is great -- I understand 100% what you're asking. 

In the US, many stores and online retailers have sales: some are on select items (doorbusters) and some will do a percentage off. How much depends on a lot of things, so you just need to be vigilant and keep hunting until you find a deal you like.

As for your second question: PX-350 vs. PX-160. Which is better? That depends....The PX-350 has many, many more tones and more functions than the 160, like built-in drums, accompaniment and recording. But if you don't need all that, the PX-160's simplicity, improved speaker, and new string sounds may be better.  If it was me, I'd probably go for the PX-350, especially if it was discounted. 

Good luck in your search! We're always here to help. 

Thank you a lot

I will keep an eye in the offers in November.
And yeah, I was more inclined to the 350 because of the features you mentioned.

I hope I can buy the 360 but if not, the 350 will be.

Again, thanks a lot.

Jorge Luis