CDP230R

Hi, I'm kina surprised the CDP230R isn't on the list of topics. I was wondering if any has the same problem as I do, I have an horrible noise on my audio interface(focusrite scarlett 2i4) and it comes from the keyboard's USB port. I have multiple devices connected to my USB ports and some have noise but nothing compare to the CASIO.

any suggestion to fix it?

thks

Hey there and welcome to the Casio forums. The CDP-230 is not available in the North American market, which is what this forum *primarily* serves. Of course, we welcome everyone from all over the world and help everyone the best we can, but we put the most popular models in their own forums and the rest come here to the General forums.

To your question: You are having a USB ground loop issue and it's a very common issue. To solve it,  there are various USB hum eliminators available, or you can try plugging your devices into outlets on different circuits. Had a guy run a 50' extension cord to another room to get on a different circuit, but it worked. :D

Let us know how it works out. Always like to add success stories and methods to the bag o' tricks! 

• Like 1