how to transfer tones from casio data manager

mukul

First, we need to make sure you have the correct version of Data Management software.  The version you need is determined by the model of your keyboard, so before we can begin, we need to know the model of your keyboard.

Please see my response to an older thread on this topic, that you recently revived:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/12909-data-manager-cant-connect-to-my-keyboard/&do=findComment&comment=41238

You are missing the point I have been trying to make.  "LATEST VERSION" DOES NOT APPLY when it comes to the Casio Data Management software.  EACH VERSION IS EXCLUSIVELY MODEL SPECIFIC.  Older versions will not work on newer (or more advanced) models and newer (latest) versions will not work on older (or less advanced) models.  In the past, I have wasted many hours trying to help users who have had the "latest" version, which turned out to be the "wrong" version for their particular model.  So I need to know the version of software you have and the model of your keyboard.  Then I can point you to the download link for the correct version of the software, if you have the wrong version, and I can also point you to the download link for the correct software's User's Guide that will give you the procedures you are looking for.  Also, the procedures can vary from slightly to significantly from one model "class" to the next (older/newer - basic/advanced).

BTW: The Data Management software resides on your computer's hard drive, not on your keyboard, and it transfers data between the computer and the keyboard, but the data does not come from the Data Management software, itself.  It comes from the file folder on your computer's hard drive, USB Flash drive, etc, where you have chosen to store it.