Tone Making on My PX-350x

Mr.Cool

In a word, no. You will need a keyboard with sample loading/playing abilities and the px350 can't do that, that is if you are hoping to trigger a sound by playing the keys . And you cannot edit tones either, from within the keyboard or using  computers and software. All px350 tones are hard-wired into the Casio ICs. You would need another Casio or other brand keyboard that can load or record samples playable as a "tone" from the keyboard. A simple work-around would be to obtain a small sampling "module" which can record/play or create samples and connect this to the px350 through it's midi out port. There are many such modules used and new-such as desktop sample players and several smaller sample recorders and modules. Others here may have more info about options you might consider. There are also a number of small Casios that can record and play samples, such as the SK series and of course the newest Casio MZs I think can do this, as can the XW-G1, not the XW-P1. 

My old PX575 was one of the few older Casios that can load samples from a computer and play these on the keyboard, and it works rather well. It also has a very good piano-action keyboard, sound editing and even a drawbar organ function.