Best Headphones for Privia PX-350

CAVA

My Privia PX-350 seems to be very temperamental about head phones.  The only Headphones producing a decent (But not perfect)  sound are the Harman Kardon Classic.  I have tried with a pair of Bose Q25 using the original cable and a 1/4 adapter and using a special cable with a 1/4 connector and the sound is really bad.  I have tried with a pair of Sony (Low cost, about 40 USD) with similar results.  I have tried multiple combinations:  Only the headphones connected, Headphones+a cable in the Amp out, Headphones in the Amp out.

Any recommendations of what headphones I should use to obtain good audio from the Privia or should I consider a Headphone amp?

PS:  I know audio quality is very subjective but what I obtain is low volume audio with really bad definition.

Thanks.

In case someone is interested I have tested the following obtaining good results: I connected a small Amp to the headphone jack and the headphones to the Amp.  The result was an immediate improvement in volume and sound quality using the Harman Kardon, the improvement was marginal with the Bose Q25.

I used a Lepai Class T 2020A for this test but I am planning to buy a headphone Amp of better quality.

I use older large diaphragm AKGs-240s are very neutral but great definition and adequate, not ear-splitting volume. Newer AKG K52's are pretty nice sounding. Impedance matching is everything-straight out the headphone jack-is it possible the headphone jack or circuit isn't right? My PX350 doesn't have the hottest output, but with any of my AKGs, i can get pretty loud monitoring and definition.