PX-350m MIDI

lake_guy

I can't get the px350 to change to a different tone sent from an iPad app called BandHelper or others may use one similar called SetlistMaker.  What I want to do seems very simple and others in my band have used the same ipad app to control other instruments.  All it needs to do is change the voice.

Setup:

iRig MIDI 2 
Channel  - I have tried it with both channel 1 and channel 2.  In both cases the keyboard was set to the same channel for the tests.
Numbering - tried both settings, 0-127 and 1-128 with no effect.
MSB - 49
LSB - 0.  In the Casio forum someone posted to not send LSB.  I have tried both 0 and no values, neither had an effect.  For that matter I don't even see LSD settings in the Casio documentation.
Program - 61

I see a message gets sent from BH to the MIDI interface out port which I have confirmed is plugged into the MIDI in port on the keyboard.  Tried 2 different MIDI cables, both of which were verified are working on another app.

in another thread it was found that the MIDI local control needs to be set to off.  When I try that I get no sound from the keyboard.

• 3 years later...