Sign in to follow this  
PSS-270

Do die-hard fans of CASIO pass the addiction to next generations? :)

Hi.

As a fan of Casio, I decided lately to buy for my little niece a... Casio of course :) as she indicated some interest in synths, so I ordered for her the CASIO LK-127, hehe... Let the child learn. :)

My first keyboard was Casio too; I was 15 or something 'though, but I was lucky to start with Casio SK-5 sampler - so I try to make some similar experiences for her now.

Hence my quetsion - do you guys do the same? ;) Do die-hard fans of CASIO pass the addiction to next generations? :)

Regards.

Not to my offspring directly, but having used several Casios in my music classes with literally hundreds of students over many years, I think some of them might have noticed. Especially cool and a big hit were the early samplers, the original full size SK was a particular favorite as the kids loved to sample their voices-was a good introduction to keyboards, and the technology. I used the Casios in all grade levels, from primary to middle school kids. Retired now I have time to sample my own voice, unfortunately my hearing is still way too good!