Video Files on Forum ×

Feature Request: Custom Key Colors, Larger Screen, 88 Keys

Arthur

Dear Casio product engineers,

I was told that you like getting feature requests.

I have several.

1) Could you permit the player the ability to customize the colors of the light in the piano keys (from red to some other colors please, permit people to select blue or white as in mccarthy music pianos)

2) Could you provide a larger screen size (perhaps install an LCD screen instead of the analog knobs and buttons and remove the list of pre loaded songs because that can be obtained from the manuals).

3) Could you please provide a keyboard with 88 key features so we may play more advanced and complicated pieces requiring more than 61 keys

4) Could you provide pianos in all white like the LK 222 that is apparently only available in Japan.

5) Is there an extensive comparison of the products online that permits us to see the difference between the models.

An intelligent comparison of the products features the way it ought to be done really. 

For an example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_screencasting_software

I am really confused with all the LK versions, some people are saying the older discontinued versions are better. For example the Casio 300TV connects to a TV and most people are still interested in the the keyboard connecting to an LCD monitor or something like that.

6) Is there a way to scroll through the music score while the keys become lighted and wait for us to hit those keys (as in connecting with a Chordana play app which only works with LK 265 but not more advanced models like LK 280 :

It does seem to work with Synthesia software but does synthesia have the same features as Chordana above?

BTW thank you CASIO for helping beginners learn how to play the piano! Thank you so much!
Please keep it up and advanced thanks for any improvements made!

Basically I was trying to purchase something like the McCarthy music piano but in white  (McCarthy is out of stock with its products and I cannot find any other products online):

Personally speaking I would prefer buying a US/western made product but it is strange that it seems the west/US does not make electronics that make an art form accessible and affordable (be it musical instruments or digital video cameras or cars ...).

Edited by Arthur