storing pan setting in mixer on px560M

richard

When I go into mixer setting on PX560m to change pan setting for live use they seem not to hold.   They go back to original pan settings.  Would like to assign different sounds to left and right output for live play.   How can I store new pan setting in mixer section of px560?

Will try to be more specific.   This is for upper and lower tones.   I am using 2 channels for live playing and wish to have rhythm pan to one output and all other sounds and bass go to other output for more control as I play thru my mixer.   I have gone to mixer settings and played registrations and went into port A and panned all sounds except rhythm to left and panned rhythm to right.  Worked great.  I stored it to registration with new pan changes.   When I change registrations and go back to edited registration it reverts back to original setting.  Edit does not hold.

Please advise.  Thank you for your input.

Yes. Saving changes to the built-in rhythms require you to created a USER rhythm that uses one of the

built-ins as a starting point and gets saved to a USER slot after the edits.

I've done this to create rhythms that only have volumes for the bass and drums: Like a piano trio.

I also tweak the drum set to use brushes for  good dinner music vibe. No persistent cymbals and subdued fills.

That one dinner music piano trio works for light jazz standards and I just added tweaking the tempo with

the expression pedal between 60 and 180 beats per minute in realtime. I could optional tie that pedal to

accompaniment volume but I tend to use the middle knob for that.

I think it can be done to create a set of rhythms that put the Upper 1 and 2 and maybe Lower 1 and 2 out the left channel

and put the rhythm instruments out the right. I'm just not sure why when volumes for the accompaniment can be controlled in real time

and panning the band across a Stereo field is a good idea for running into a PA. Running and MONO PA you'd just benefit from separate volume and EQ

settings. With extra work they can also be tweaked using the mixer and tone adjustments anyway,