Video Files on Forum ×

Newbie to WK 7600

CAD

Recently I have purchased a Casio WK 7600... Having owned a previous Casio Privia PX410R, I am happy with my ability to play the keyboard in a musical fashion BUT -------- trying to understand the technology & electronic terminology, I AM STUFFED.... The retailer is really of no help, he only sells Casio among other brands. I have rung Casio Australia twice., but the local State Rep. has not bothered to contact me.  What I was looking for was contact with another WK user in my vicinity, who understands the machine to give me some help with understanding the unit. At 81 years of age & being a piano & keyboard user for 70 years I am really lost with all this new technology - even if there is help out there, at my age I'm likely to forget it next week anyway !!!!!! 

Hi there.  We have a few members who own that model or similar Casio products. We'll be happy to help answer any questions we can.   Just dig in and when you get stuck, post a question here.   Meanwhile, you can go to YouTube and do a search with the terms "wk-7600 tutorial".  You'll find a few helpful vidoes there.