Video Files on Forum ×

Timbres CTK 7200

Translation:

How do I put timbres on the 7200 for the SD card? And what is the file format that the keyboard reads?

Reply:

Tone files for the CTK/WK-6XXX/7XXX keyboards have a .TN7 file extension.  You can not use or convert tone files from older models or from keyboards that do not use the .TN7 file format.  You copy the tone files into the MUSICDAT folder on the SD Card with a computer, then use the keyboard's Function + LoadSave command  to load them into User Tone memory.  See Pages P-138 to P-140 of the manual.  It is also possible to load them into User Tone memory directly from the computer using the Data Manager 6.1 software:

http://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=67

Translation:

Os arquivos de Tom para os teclados CTK/WK-6xxx/7xxx têm a. Extensão de arquivo TN7.  Você não pode usar ou converter arquivos de Tom de modelos mais antigos ou de teclados que não usam o. Formato de arquivo TN7.  Você copiar os arquivos de Tom para a pasta MUSICDAT no cartão SD com um computador, em seguida, usar o teclado função + loadsave  de comando para carregá-los em memória de Tom de usuário.  Consulte as páginas p-138 para p-140 do manual.  Também é possível carregá-los em memória de Tom de usuário diretamente do computador usando o Data Manager 6,1 software:

http://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=67

• Like 1

Obrigado, consegui colocar, me ajudou muito!

Tenho outra dúvida: Aqui no fórum não tem muitas variedades de timbres editados pra ele, tem algum programa que faz conversão de timbres para a extensão TN7.?  Exemplo: eu pegar algum timbre de outro teclado, tipo o Nord Stage, converte-lo para TN7. e colocar no CTK 7200?

Guetado said:

"Thanks, I managed to put, helped me a lot!

I have another question: here on the forum does not have many varieties of timbres edited for him, has some program that makes conversion of timbres to the extension TN7.?  Example: I take some timbre from another keyboard, type the Nord Stage, converts it to TN7. And put in the CTK 7200?"

Reply:

Sorry Guetado !  No !  There are no programs for converting timbres from other keyboards, to the .TN7 format for the CTK-7200.

Desculpe Guetado!  Não!  Não há programas para converter timbres de outros teclados, para o. Formato TN7 para o CTK-7200.

So how do you get other timbres?

Modify existing preset tones yourself and save them as User Tones.  See Using the Tone Editor section of the manual.

Your only other choices are to purchase a separate tone module or connect the CTK-7200 to a computer and use it to play VST (software) instruments.

Modifique os tons predefinidos existentes e salve-os como tons de usuário.  Consulte usando a seção editor de tons do manual.

Suas únicas outras opções são comprar um módulo de Tom separado ou conectar o CTK-7200 a um computador e usá-lo para jogar VST (software) instrumentos.

• Thanks 1