Thanks for the reply. Excuse my English ... but I mean that the expander I currently use, accepts a breath control. But obviously being a rack I have to connect via MIDI to the PX5s and play its sounds directly on the privia. I asked if there is first ... a good BREATH control that I can connect to the PX5s, according to .... if the same PX5 is able to accept it. Does the privia ... have the appropriate functions that allow me the typical expressiveness in the brass of a breath control? Thanks Andrea

I believe there is a control change message that designates "breath control" in the midi specifications, which is universal for any midi instrument that can respond to these messages-I will have study a few things to know for sure. I think what you are asking for (andIi may be reading this incorrectly) is

1) does the PX5s accept correct midi control change messages and continuous control change messages from a breath controller or

2) what type of breath controller do I use to create nuances or changes to my sounds as I play sounds on the keyboard or..

3) Can I play the PX5s with any of the midi wind controllers-such as the Akai series, the Yamaha WX series or even the Casio horns which have a midi din output.

I can interpret what you are asking in any of those ways.  If what you mean is from my choice number one and two, then the only breath controller I know of is the older yamaha midi breath controllers originally designed for connecting to the DX series synthesizers but I'm not sure the PX5s recognizes the midi control messages these controllers were designed for.

If what you are asking is from my choice number three, whether you can play the PX5s with any of the Akai, Yamaha or Casio midi wind controller instruments I would say yes this is very easy to do, if you know how to play a wind instrument, and maybe even if you don't!

I play both Yamaha WX7 and WX11 midi wind controllers connected from those instrument's midi connections and control box. These use a special control box that connects to the WX7/WX11 and then to the midi in port of any keyboard or tone module. All I have to do is pick the sound I want, put it on midi channel one and play.  The difference being that a "breath controller" such as designed for the DX does not play a sound-it only changes the sound while you are playing it on the keyboard. i think that's what you are talking about.  The true "wind controllers" are playing the keyboard sounds through the wind controller's mouthpiece and keys as it is connected to the keyboard or tone module.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation but as I'm not entirely clear as to what you want to do, i tried to cover several different ideas hoping one of these explanations will help you. You can still get the Yamaha breath controller which sometime appear on eBay. The wind controllers also are pretty commonly available as well although the Casio sax is pretty rare and most often overpriced on eBay in my opinion.

Thanks Jokyman for your willingness to help me.
I was able to understand something more in these days of research.
First of all I should buy a universal MIDI Breath controller.
This is because I play on the Privia ... but in fact, at that moment it is the Motif expander that is connected via midi to the Privia, to play. So a breath control that has a midi attack to connect to the Motif ... which is connected midi to the privia ... keyboard that acts as a master controller then. The breath control midi..non can not connect directly to the Privia ... because to connect it directly, I should play its internal sounds. Considering that the sounds are of a Motif rack expander, connected to the Privia ... I have to connect the Breath control to the Motif in the midi jack of the same. If I played the Privia patches and wanted a combined midi breath controller, then I would have to connect it directly to the Privia. Thank you so much. See you next time. Andrew