Controlling two Zones with one slider on PX-5S

FloridaWing

A few months ago I posed a question on the Facebook page about making rapid zone changes with the sliders - basically I wanted to set up a slider so that in the 'down' position it would access one zone and in the 'up' position it would access 1 or 2 other zones. 
The example I gave was the Beatles "Martha, My Dear" - the intro. (entire first verse) is piano only and the second verse with vocals is piano and strings.  It then transitions into a brass/tuba bridge, an instrumental section, then closes with a final vocal verse with piano and strings.

My idea is this:
Slider 1 for piano only (zone 1) - normal operation.

Slider 2 for strings (zone 2) in the 'up' position and brass/tuba (zones 3 & 4) in the 'down' position.

So...CAN it be done and HOW would I set up the sliders?

I know I could use a Pedal 2 to step thru different Stage Settings to get these results, but don't really want to occupy 3 SS positions...

Any help is appreciated.

I've been thinking about that.   Since we get up to 2 hex layer voices per stage setting, and a fader can address up to one layer for each of two zones,  The most crossfade you can get out of a single fader is two layers with the same number going up (one per hex tone) and two layers of some other same number (one per hex tone) going down.  The slight bummer is you have to program each of the hex layer tones sort of separately but in parallel.   And of course we can double that to 4 up and 4 down if we grab two adjacent faders.